Call for Director of Organization and Quality
The United Nations Student Association Spain (UNSA Spain) is recruiting a new Director of Organization and Quality (DOQ) to manage our organization, from October 2017 to September 2018 (renewable).
UNSA Spain is run by a team of ambitious and visionary young professionals, which are the backbone of the organization. As the new DOQ, you will a member of the Board of Directors of UNSA Spain with all its responsibilities and privileges. You will be in charge of managing several aspects of the whole organization and a series of projects, which includes a team of volunteers and members, editors, writers and contributors all over Europe, as well as liaising with international and national organizations all over Europe. Additionally, the DOQ supports the activities and administrative tasks of the Marketing and Human Resource Departments.
- Adaptability to a multicultural and multilingual working environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
- Strong knowledge of the United Nation’s framework and up to date awareness of current global affairs.
- Reliability, intellectual rigor, precision, perseverance, honesty, creativity, co-operative spirit and integrity.
- Background in International Relations, Journalism, Communications, or related a field, or work/internship experience related to the field of communications.
- Ability to write different types of pieces (news items, press releases, statements, interviews).
- Creativity and vision for social media and marketing. (Knowledge in WordPress is an asset).
- High level of Spanish and English (other EU languages are also an asset).
As UNSA Spain is a youth-lead organization, all positions are volunteer based.
The deadline for all applications is October 30th, 2017.
- Motivation letter (minimum 300 words).
- CV in English (maximum 2 pages).
- Reference letter(s) (academic and or internship/work experience) are an asset.